- The IFP Approach
- About Us
- How We Help You
Steve Faberman, RFC
Private Wealth Advisor
As a Private Wealth Advisor, Steve brings a team approach to work closely with you to understand your financial goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance. Along with his partner, Al Filosa, and team members: Kristan Bjorkman, Wendy Karkoska, Tracy Dolan, Carla Leombruno and Matthew Bonsall, they bring a wealth of resources. Recently Steve was listed for the fourth year in a row as a Five Star Wealth Manager in Boston Magazine.
Private Wealth Advisor
Al has been in the financial services industry for over 18 years. Al is partnered with Steve Faberman. They work as a team along with their staff, Kristan Bjorkman, Wendy Karkoska,CRPC®, Carla Leombruno, Tracy Dolan and Matthew Bonsall. Together they work closely with each client to offer solutions designed to help them realize their financial goals.
Christopher C. Cavallaro, RFC, CRP®
Christopher Cavallaro is a graduate of Boston University and has been a leader in the financial services industry for more than 20 years. Chris conducts frequent seminars and workshops on numerous financial topics. He has been a guest speaker for Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association, and In-Service Training Council, Barnstable Senior Center, The Council on Aging, and The Outplacement Center.
Robert A. Rebussini, CFS, LUTCF, CLTC, CRPC®
Since 1986, Bob Rebussini has been helping people gain control of their complex financial challenges. Recently, Bob was listed as a Five Star Wealth Manager in Rhode Island Monthly magazine. Bob’s philosophy is to keep his clients current on the latest strategies for producing reliable retirement income, minimizing estate taxes and structuring their investment portfolios based on goals and time horizons.
Jeffrey E. Cowling
Jeffrey Cowling has received some the most distinguished awards and honors the financial services industry has to offer such as the Million Dollar Round Table, the Presidents Club and the Top of the Circle. Jeff donates his time by coaching local youth soccer programs and supports local charities and participates in church sponsored activities. He knows that it takes hard work and deep personal involvement to make a difference in his community and the lives of his family and his clients.
Paul J. Meaney, CFP®
Paul Meaney a graduate of the College of the Holy Cross, has worked in the financial services industry for over 25 years. Recently Paul was listed in Boston Magazine as a Five Star Wealth Manager. As a CFP® professional, Paul has agreed to adhere to the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence, fairness, confidentiality, professionalism, and diligence when taking care of clients.
Richard Osman, CFP®, CLU, ChFC®, CASL®
Richard is uniquely qualified to take the mystery out of complex financial issues. Richard has been a licensed financial professional since 1993. Prior to getting his security licenses, Richard spent several years as the owner of a small general contracting firm. Richard is an active member of his community and enjoys golf, football, skiing, travel and spending time with his family.
Christopher Ferretti, CRPC®
Chris graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelors of Science in Accounting and Computer Information Systems from the University of Southern New Hampshire. To best accommodate clients, Chris can conduct meetings in his office in Chesapeake or in other IFP offices located throughout New England and the East Coast.
Robert M. Grenus RFC, CFS
Robert Grenus has been a Financial Planner for over twenty two years. During that time he has attained some of the highest distinctions available in the financial services industry, both on the local and national levels. Recently Rob was listed in the Hartford Courant as a Five Star Wealth Manager.
Mark A. Fitzpatrick, CFS
Mark A. Fitzpatrick, CFS, is committed to helping his clients achieve financial independence in their retirement years so they can enjoy the comfortable lifestyle they deserve. Mark belongs to a team of experienced financial services professionals who are well equipped to address all areas of the planning process. Mark focuses on the preservation of assets and maintaining purchasing power as a primary goal. From this base he offers products to help you meet your specific goals and objectives.
Kevin McGrady, CLU, CFS, ChFC®, CRPC®
Kevin McGrady, CLU, CFS, ChFC®, CRPC® is dedicated to providing his clients with a full and diversified range of financial products and services. He focuses on working with small business owners and individuals that are retired or nearing retirement. Kevin can be reached at 401-490-0290, Ext. 304, Email: Kevin.McGrady@lfg.com.
Mark Cavasino, CFP®
Mark Cavasino, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional, can help you gain control of your complex financial challenges by taking an objective, long term approach to your needs. By working with your own tax and legal consultants, as well as his team of talented colleagues, he will work with you to construct a comprehensive personalized financial plan. From building a retirement nest egg to helping you plan for retirement income that maintains its efficiency even with longevity, inflation and taxes.
Howard Gerrin, JD*, LLM, ChFC
Howard began his career as an estate and gift tax attorney for the Internal Revenue Service, conducting full audits of more than 600 large estates. This work inspired him to pursue a career educating individuals and companies to prepare for all of life's financial possibilities.Email: Howard.Gerrin@LFG.com
Joseph Sullivan, CFS
Christopher Michalman, CFP®, CFS
Christopher Michalman can help you plan the retirement you deserve. Chris uses a comprehensive process so he is better able to align your goals with the appropriate financial tools. The process includes needs assessment, analysis, plan design and continuing service and support. Together with his team at IFP, they can bring a wealth of resources and creative solutions to help you live your life with confidence. Chris splits his time between IFP offices in Glastonbury, CT and Derry, NH.
Philip G. Masi, MBA, CFP®
Phil has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Villanova University and an MBA from the University of Bridgeport. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and a Charter Member of the Estate Planning Council of Putnam County. Phil has made his home in Somers, New York, with his wife and son for over 20 years.
David H. Weinberg, CRPC
David H. Weinberg, CRPC® has a background in both accounting and business, and is now providing meaningful financial solutions for individuals, families and businesses. David can be reached at 401-490-0290, Ext. 305,
Financial and Economic Brief - September 30th, 2015
• Right Call by Fed? - Since the Fed’s decision last week not to raise interest rates, there have been some vocal critics both inside and outside of the Fed.
• U.S. Stocks Down Again - For the fifth day in a row, and the most consecutive days since August, U.S. stocks fell today.
• Seeking a “Safe Haven” - The yen rose today, gaining around 0.4% against the dollar and the euro.
Financial and Economic Brief - September 23rd, 2015
• House Sales Slow - According to the National Association of Realtors, home closings weakened more than forecast in August to the tune of 4.8%.
• U.S. Stocks Higher - After the Fed’s decision last week to keep interest rates near zero, U.S. stocks opened higher today
• Volkswagen Falls 20% - After confessing to cheating on emissions tests, Volkswagen's stock dropped 20% today to $129.50.
Financial and Economic Brief - September 16th, 2015
• No Slowdown in China? - Economists are staying loyal to their forecasts despite the instability in the Chinese stock market.
• U.S. Stocks Volatile - >U.S. stocks fell this morning, as investors contemplate whether the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates this week.
• Deutsche Bank Cutting Jobs - Deutsche Bank will be cutting around one quarter of its staff, or approximately 23,000 jobs.
Financial and Economic Brief - September 2nd, 2015
• European Stocks Unstable - The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell 0.3% to 362.35 today after the European area’s inflation rate rose faster than anticipated
• India No Longer a Bright Spot - India surpassed China as the world’s fastest growing large economy early in 2015.
• U.S. Stocks Down - The continued uncertainty around the timing of the Federal Reserve interest rate hike and concerns over China’s economic slowdown pushed U.S. stocks down.
Financial and Economic Brief - August 26th, 2015
• Dow Correction - The Dow fell 531 points on Friday, the biggest loss of 2015.
• Oil Falls below $45 - Oil fell below $45 a barrel for the first time since March 2009.
• Bank of Japan Misses Two-Year Goal - Japan’s Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe, said it was acceptable for the Bank of Japan to miss its inflation target deadline.
Financial and Economic Brief - August 19th, 2015
• Fragile Poland - An interest rate cut is likely as Poland’s economy continues to slowdown.
• Japan’s Recovery in Question - Japan’s gross domestic product fell by an annualized 1.6% for the three months ending in June.
• China’s Continues to Struggle - China’s growth is forecast to slow to a 25-year low of 7% in 2015.
Paul Saganey, Investment News: How to Use CPAs to Attract New Business
Paul Saganey CFP®, Founder and President of Integrated Financial Partners, Inc., provides Intel and tips on how to form CPA, attorney, and marketing partnerships that can take your advisory practice to the next level.