- The IFP Approach
- About Us
- How We Help You
Financial and Economic Brief - Nov. 18th, 2015
• Japan Back in Recession - Japan's economy is back in recession...again.
• Emerging Markets Falling - Emerging markets slide as Paris attacks intensify risk aversion.
• Marriott to Buy Starwood - Marriott to buy Starwood to create world's biggest hotel chain.
Financial and Economic Brief - Nov. 4th, 2015
• Continued Concerns Over China - Global Stocks Drop After China Manufacturing Data.
• Saudi Arabia Credit Rating Downgraded - Saudi Arabia downgraded after budget surplus turns negative.
• Visa To Buy Visa Europe - Visa to buy Visa Europe in deal worth as much as $23 billion.
Financial and Economic Brief - October 28th, 2015
• Middle East Deficit - Saudi Arabia to run out of cash in less than 5 years.
• Sales of New Homes Down - New home sales tumble 11.5% in September.
• Global Stocks Stall - Stock Rally Stalls as Dollar Slides on Central Bank Speculation.
Financial and Economic Brief - October 21st, 2015
• China GDP Down - China GDP growth slides to 6.9%, worst since 2009.
• Will OPEC Cut Output? - Iran Sees No OPEC Output Change as Country Seeks $70-$80 Oil.
• Morgan Stanley Still Sound? - Morgan Stanley's trading rout sets grim tone for fourth quarter.
Financial and Economic Brief - October 7th, 2015
• Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement - An agreement has been reached between 12 Pacific-rim nations on the start of the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
• U.S. Stocks Higher - After a disappointing U.S. jobs report on Friday, the stock market opened higher today.
• American Apparel Bankruptcy - American Apparel filed for bankruptcy today after its made-in-the U.S. model proved unsuccessful.
Paul Saganey, Investment News: How to Use CPAs to Attract New Business
Paul Saganey CFP®, Founder and President of Integrated Financial Partners, Inc., provides Intel and tips on how to form CPA, attorney, and marketing partnerships that can take your advisory practice to the next level.